Through this application, one can request the transfer of commercial leases of Government property to a family member owing to Retirement Regulations in terms of Legal Notice 214/18.

What you'll get

Transfer of a commercial lease by a titleholder to a family member owing to retirement.


Any individual holding a commercial lease on a Government property.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, and together with the supporting documentation send it via email on: [email protected]