If any vehicle is intended to carry any type of waste, it needs to be registered with the Environment and Resources Authority (ERA). This does not apply for householders carrying their own domestic waste.

What you'll get

Subject to the Authority's approval and conditions, the company of individual will be registered with ERA as a broker for a period of 1 year, and allowed to carry out activities such as export of waste.


Local and/or foreign individuals or corporate bodies.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

Prior to clicking the submit button, kindly ensure that all relevant supplementary forms have been attached, including a signed scanned copy of the page containing the applicant's declaration.