If any vessel is intended to carry any type of waste, it needs to be registered with the Environment and Resources Authority (ERA).

What you'll get

Subject to the Authority's approval and conditions, the vessel will be registered with ERA for a period of 1 year and allowed entry into waste management facilities.


Local and/or foreign individuals or corporate bodies.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

Prior to clicking the submit button, kindly ensure that all relevant supplementary forms have been attached, including a signed scanned copy of the page containing the applicant's declaration.