Vehicles which are not registered with the Environment and Resources Authority (ERA) but are required to carry waste urgently by Court Order or Police for destruction only, may be registered through this form.

What you'll get

The vehicle is registered with ERA for a one-time disposal and allowed entry into specific waste management facilities.


Local and/or foreign individuals or corporate bodies.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

Prior to clicking the submit button, kindly ensure that all relevant supplementary forms have been attached, including a signed scanned copy of the page containing the applicant's declaration.