Farms and establishments keeping animals (such as stables, zoos, kennels and aviaries) need to be registered with the Environment and Resources Authority (ERA) to carry out their activity in accordance with LN 106/2007.

What you'll get

Subject to the Authority's approval and conditions, the farm or establishment will be registered with ERA for a period of 1 year in line with certain standards and allowed to operate.


Local individuals or corporate bodies.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

Prior to clicking the submit button, kindly ensure that all relevant supplementary forms have been attached, including a signed scanned copy of the page containing the applicant's declaration.