Mobile road containers handling petrol are required to be registered with the Environment and Resources Authority (ERA). Such a registration is required to allow loading of petrol from terminals and unloading of petrol at service stations. In order to be registered, mobile road containers tankers must be certified, by an approved auditor, as being compliant with the requirements for mobile road tankers in ‘Control of Volatile Organic Compound-VOC Emissions (Storage and Distribution of Petrol from Terminals to Service Stations) Regulations, SL 549.52.

What you'll get

Subject to the Authority's approval and conditions, the company or individual will be allowed to carry out the desired intervention.


Local and/or foreign individuals or corporate bodies.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.

Prior to clicking the submit button, kindly ensure that all relevant supplementary forms have been attached, including a signed scanned copy of the page containing the applicant's declaration.