The Department of Citizenship and Expatriate Affairs receives and processes residence applications of non-Maltese citizens who intend to reside legally in Malta for a period which is longer than 3 months.

What you'll get

Residence permit.


Third Country Nationals.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, print it, sign it, and take it personally to the:

Maltese Citizenship Office
Identità Malta
Evans Building
St Elmo's Square
This form cannot be submitted online due to the requirement of an original signature.