Between 3 months to 6 weeks prior to the marriage, the spouses should make a request for the publication of marriage banns at the Public Registry. In this form, the spouses give all details requested by the Marriage Registry regarding the forthcoming marriage. This form is to be signed by the couple.

What you'll get

10 days prior to the marriage date the couple is to collect three documents prepared by the Marriage Registry.


Couples who opt to marry either by civil or religious marriage.

How to apply

Please book an appointment with one of the Marriage Registry Officers by clicking on the following link, or by sending an email to : [email protected].