3 months to 6 weeks prior to the civil union, the spouses should make a request for the publication of marriage banns at the Public Registry. In this form the bride and groom give all details requested by the Marriage Registry regarding the forthcoming civil union. This form is to be signed by the couple.

What you'll get

10 days prior to the civil union the couple is to collect three documents prepared by the Marriage Registry.


Couples who opt to contract a civil union.

How to apply

Please book an appointment with one of the Marriage Registry Officers by clicking on the following link, or by sending an email to : [email protected].