This form is used to make request for a softcopy and/or hardcopy/true copy from a list of terminated judicial acts.

What you'll get

You can get a scanned copy of a specific judicial act for free and/or you can order a hard/true copy which will be sent to you by normal mail against payment.


The form can be filed by the individual.

How to apply

Login in ecourts.gov.mt through e-ID, fill in the online form and submit. Application must include the correct details of the judicial act being requested.