This form is used by the party who brought a claim before the Small Claims Tribunal to reply to a counterclaim made by the party against whom s/he filed his/her claim.

What you'll get

You can lodge a case from the comfort of your home or office.


This form can be filed by the party receiving the reply.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.