This form is used by a party who is served with a notice of claim filed against him in the Small Claims Tribunal and wants to respond to the claim. This reply has to be submitted within 18 days from the date when such party was served with the notice of claim. If the party so notified wants to make a counterclaim against the party who made the claim, then s/he is to use this same form and fill in the part entitled 'Response with Counterclaim'.

What you'll get

You can lodge a case from the comfort of your home or office.


This form can be filed by the party receiving the claim.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.