Whenever taxpayers wish to change their status either from exempt to non-exempt or vice versa, they need to fill a 'scheme option form' in order to have their status altered.

What you'll get

A covering letter confirming effective date of change in status and a new VAT registration certificate.


Any taxpayer in possession of an active VAT number.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.