This application is used when an individual requires Government Maintenance works on pavements, main roads, government properties and rubble walls.

What you'll get

Government maintenance works.


The general public.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit. This service can also be accessed through the myGozo mobile app which can be downloaded from the Play Store or App Store.