This form is used when a driver intends to start working as a chauffeur for hire or reward.

What you'll get

A driver permit tag for garage hire vehicles and horse cabs.


Category B licence holders (minimum of 1 year).

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212

Together with:
i) Customer care course attendance certificate.
ii) Police conduct.
iii) Copy of ID Card.
iv) Certificate issued by the Police for the Cavalry Course (for horse cab driver permits only)
v) Medical Certificate in cases of clients having 50 years and over
vi) Fee of €22.