Through this form, applicants will be able to register new or used imported vehicles.

What you'll get

Vehicle licence, vehicle registration certificate, road licence and registration plates.


Any person who requests to have a new or used imported vehicle licensed.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212

Together with:
i) A valid insurance policy.
ii) Copy of ID Card of purchases (front only).
iii) VRT certificate, receipt and test confirmation.
iv) VAT 007/2004 form (for individuals).
v) Board resolution signed by Company or the Board Secretary.
vi) Engineer's report (for crane, kit car or chassis cab).
vii) Certificate from public health (for refrigerated vans).
viii) Certificate from Enemalta (for bowsers).