Form to be used by holders of  Licence A (Karrozzini) to request a Karrozzin Operator Licence (KOL).

What you'll get

A KOL Certificate listing all Licence A’s and Horses registered under Operator Licence.


All holders of a Licence A.

How to apply

Print and fill in form and send, together with all the required documents, to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212