Form to be used by persons wishing to obtain a Licence D to use animal drawn vehicles on the road for private or recreational purposes. Licence may cover more than 1 vehicle.

What you'll get

A Licence D certificate and a number plate for each vehicle.


All persons using animal drawn vehicles (ADVs) for such purposes.

How to apply

Print and fill in form and send, together with all the required documents, to:
Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212