Form to be used by persons wishing to obtain a driving licence to drive animal drawn vehicles, or ride animals under saddle, on the road.

What you'll get

A driving licence card.


All persons wishing to drive animal drawn vehicles or ride animals on the road.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212