Form to be used when any of the animal drawn vehciles (ADV-A*) forms are filled in by companies or partnerships. Form sets out the details required from the applicant in such cases.

What you'll get

Depends on what licence is being applied for.


All companies or partnerships applying for an Animal Drawn Vehicle related licence.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212