Through this form, applicants submit a declaration that a vessel will be transferred to a new company.

What you'll get

Declaration of ownership.


The Owner/Director of the Company or someone who has a Power of Attorney for the purposes of registering a vessel.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form.

The form should be presented in person (countersigned) to the:

Ports and Yachting Directorate
Triq Pantar
Lija LJA 2021