If you find employment, even if it is still during the probation period, one is requested to advise JobsPlus before the start of the employment date. Citizens are also advised to stop registering immediately.

What you'll get

You are to fill in this declaration when you find employment so that your name is removed from the Unemployment Register (Part 1 or Part 2). Failing to do so will result in your name featuring on both Registering and Employed Registers, thus triggering the Strike-off Process.


Persons who are registering for work (either on Part 1 or Part 2) and find employment are to inform the Registration Unit to stop their registration.

How to apply

Fill in the online form, print it, sign it, and send to:

Registration Unit
Employment Services Division
Ħal Far BBG 3000

Or via email to: [email protected]

This form cannot be submitted online due to the requirement of an original signature.