Third Country Nationals who are not eligible for the Single Permit Process, such as:

- Temporary workers
- Students
- Service providers
- Self-Employed persons

may use this form to apply for an employment licence.

What you'll get

An employment licence authorising Third Country Nationals to work.


Third Country Nationals who are not eligible to apply for the single residence/work permit process.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and print it.

The application form along with the mandatory list of documents specified in the respective checklist need to be submitted by hand or by post to:

The Employment Licences Unit
Jobsplus Head Office
Ħal Far BBG 3000

A number of the additional documents have to be certified true copies of original or signed in original.