When trade unions and employers’ association cease to exist the Secretary and the Treasurer have to notify the Registrar of Trade Unions giving details related to the dissolution of their organisation.

What you'll get

Cancellation from the Register of Trade Unions and issuance of a certificate as proof of cancellation.


A registered trade union/employers' association.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.