This form is used by the Local Councils and other Entities to apply for Alighting/Boarding Parking Bays, Coastal Areas, Electric Vehicle (EV) Bays, General On Street Parking Bays, Keep Clear Parking Bays, Non-Motorised Vehicles, Prohibitions, Reserved Parking Bays and Un/Loading Parking Bays.

What you'll get

Permit for restricted parking bays.


Local Councils and other Entities

How to apply

Please fill in the online application