Form to be used by persons wishing to obtain a Licence E to use animals under saddle on the road (Horse Riding).

What you'll get

A Licence E certificate and a high visibility tailbar with licence number.


All persons wishing to use their animals for riding on the road.

How to apply

Print and fill in the form and send to:

Transport Malta
Land Transport Directorate
A3 Towers
Triq l-Arkata
Paola PLA 1212