Application for Permit to carry out Road Works
Any proposed road intervention works (including works being carried out in roads, alleyways, kerbs, footpaths, verges, hard landscaping and soft landscaped areas), irrelevant of size and nature, must be carried out with a permit approved by the Authority as stipulated in L.N. 29 of 2010. The purpose of the permit process is to provide better quality and control, in all road works interventions by:
• The classification of works intervention.
• Planning and coordination between the relevant entities and stakeholders involved.
• The application and issuing of relevant permits in relation to the proposed road works.
• Establishing the necessary work methods, conditions and standards set by the Authority.
• Monitoring of works in progress.
• Certification of works completion.
• Auditing completed works within the liability period.